Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ah what a week

I did actually try and post a few nights ago but blogger didn't let me for some strange reason. Wouldn't even let me sign in to my own blog! How's that for a sign?

Anyway, mini chick has a broken leg. A spiral fracture of the tibia. Poor little darling. So she has been in plaster for the last week. And I must say she is doing remarkably well all things considered for it can't be comfortable. Mini me is having a little bit of trouble with it though. The way she sees it mini chick is just getting lots more cuddles than she is, as I have to carry her most places due to her inability to walk. She did stand for a short period this morning but that's as far as the weight bearing has come. So I have one child very clingy for the obvious reason of diminished mobility and one other child very clingy for the reason of jealousy, and one other child very whingy because of teeth. Ah yes. Teeth. And eczema. Poor mini dude has had a bit of a rough trot with that. And he also has bilateral bronchiolitis which doesn't seem to be clearing up as quickly as I had hoped, so we have another review with the paed in a month or so and if he's still struggling then they'll start roiding him up. As you do.

Not much else has happened really. I have received marks for the three essays I did and I was quite disappointed with the results. That said I did have a lot on at the time, and I am notoriously hard on myself as well as being and unashamed perfectionist so I guess that isn't really all that surprising.

I'm currently working on the next three essays, all of which are due in around 2 weeks. So it's head down bum up and hopefully get them done on time and to a high standard. I know I can get them done, just want to make sure the standard is high enough.

I'll leave you with Angus's latest word. Dog. While looking at our dog Jake. Remind me to post a photo of him next time.....he's incredibly cute. The dog, and Angus.

No comments:

Post a Comment