Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm not

avoiding you. Truly. I know you're here. Whoever you are.

It's been another of those bastard weeks. When you go in to see your child when she wakes from a nap and she has blood coming out of her ear you worry. Burst eardrum. Double ear infection.

Lots of long nights.

Today back at daycare, just before leaving, standing on lounge room floor, nothing in sight, turns one way, ankle rolls another. And apparently it could be broken, xrays in the morning.

So I'm not neglecting you, all out there in cyberland, I'm just tending to the ever growing needs of my munchkins. Perhaps they will all be better from everything soon and I can get back into routine. Who knows. Till then though they are my top priority. Always will be. So if I'm scarce, don't take it personally, I'm just tending to the flock.

And so like the good shepherd I am, I'll get the flock out of here. Until next time. Hopefully less of a break than the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment