Monday, May 2, 2011

It happened.

Well, sort of. Last night the kids all went to bed at normal time, around 7ish. Mini dude had gone to bed a little earlier than this though. He was up again at 8.45 or so for a bottle, then again at 11.10pm. I did dream nappy change for Tabitha around 10ish.

EVERYONE slept until 5am. Everyone. Me included. I got 5 1/2 hours sleep IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!

And I have woken up this morning feeling like a new person. I was smiling, almost jovial, whereas usually I'm "get the hell away from me until I've had my coffee" kind of mood.

Such a small thing. 5 1/2 hours. In a row. I remember the days when if I got 5 1/2 hours I would be wrecked. Nope. I'm buzzed. Absolutely buzzed.

And so tonight I am going to repeat everything EXACTLY how I did it last night and see if it works again. Oooooh I am sooooo so hopeful. Cross everything for me!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! It's amazing how something like a little uninterrupted sleep can change your perspective!

    ReplyDelete