Friday, July 27, 2012

Busy busy

That is my life. Busy busy busy.

Still, it's never dull.

Work has been flat out all week, and has been sensational. I absolutely LOVE what I am doing, which makes going to work a true pleasure, although granted sometimes it is difficult if the night preceding has been particularly wakeful. Which is often. Coffee, red bull and coke get me through. All good.

My kids are all getting christened on Sunday. I had originally intended they would be christened far earlier, but for various reasons it didn't come about. So Sunday is the day. Tabitha didn't have a white dress. Lexi did. Angus has a white shirt. So on Monday I made Tabitha a white dress. I had an old deb dress or some sort of white floofy dress, I took it apart at the seams, then reconstructed it. And I must say I've done a cracker job! Yay me!!! Tabitha did scream when I put it on her but, well, she'll get over that......

And I got my first "thank you" gift from a client today. Some wine. I'm absolutely chuffed. And yesterday I got a call from a senior barrister thanking me for the work I had done. Truly, I am just amazed. Not only do I love what I'm doing, but I get thanks for it. Now who could possibly have a better job?

No comments:

Post a Comment