Sunday, July 1, 2012

White.

Following Lexi's rainbow party (and no I don't want to talk about it) Tabitha decided she wanted a white party. So I started amassing things instantly for this party as to be honest they are not cheap things to put on, so bit by bit is the best way. Then three weeks later she wanted a rainbow party too. I said, um, but you said you wanted a white party. What say we add a bit of glitter to it? Have a white sparkly party? YEAAAHHHH!!!! So that was it, we were doing a white party with a hint of glitter.

Well it was today. And it went brilliantly. I am so chuffed! Tabitha had a ball, everyone who attended seemed to have a great time, and there was far too much eaten by most concerned, as is often the case at parties. 

And I made a great cake if I do say so myself. Well. I didn't really make it. I bought a white choc mud cake from woolies, made some meringues, stuck them on with frosting and sprinkled with edible glitter. That counts doesn't it? Tell me what you think.....


2 comments:

  1. I would definitely devour that cake, it looks awesome! Happy Birthday to your little one :)

    ReplyDelete