Friday, July 20, 2012

I haven't forgotten

that I'm blogging again. I have however had an horrifically busy week at work, so by the time the minis are asleep (which is later than usual these days for some reason) I'm just about ready to imitate the behaviour of a vegetable and lay like broccoli on the sofa until I can drag myself into bed. And if I'm feeling particularly motivated I will iron something for work. This week I opted for the "this looks ok enough to wear without ironing" tack.

And there's another job for tomorrow.

Isn't it funny how there is always something to do? I hear people say they are bored. I am rarely bored. Sometimes I'm tired with what I have to do, but never bored. Boredom insinuates that you have nothing to do. I have plenty. I just truly can't be naffed sometimes cos I'm so tired. But I think that's fairly normal in my situation.

So I'm having a glass of red, some chicken twisties for dinner (yes, I know, bad bad bad), and might just slotheningly drape myself onto the sofa and watch some drivel for a while until one or more of the kidlets does the obligatory 10pm wakeup, then flop into bed for some much needed zeds.

Hopefully the weekend will recharge me. I'm sure it will. It has to. If not, well, I'll just have one extra coffee.....that should do it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment