Saturday, August 11, 2012

3 days

until I am a lawyer.

It has been a very long road.

And it hasn't been easy, in so many ways. And in so many ways it still isn't.

There is an undertone of sadness, in that the person with whom I thought I would be sharing and celebrating this occasion now chooses to ignore 99% of the communication I attempt with him.

But life does go on. There is simply no other option. It has to. And the kids still continue to be their wonderful selves, and I adore them with every iota of my being, and will continue to do everything possible for them to ensure they have everything they need, and feel as loved as they truly are. They are my world. My everything.

So all in all, I am feeling very proud of myself for getting to this point.

What will change? In the grand scheme of things, very little.

But still, it is an achievement of which I am very proud.

I am also incredibly proud of Tabitha for eating all her vegies tonight.

You never stop being a parent.

I don't anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment