Thursday, September 13, 2012

It isn't my fault.

That I haven't blogged since whenever the last one was. For I have tried, unsuccessfully, on many an occasion.

So here I am. Finally.

And what do I have to say? Not a great deal.

Tabitha gets her plaster off on Angus's birthday. She thinks that is pretty special, and Angus doesn't really get the whole thing anyway, although I'm tipping that at his party he will get it just a tad more than previously.

What do I have to say right now? So so much, but so very little. Why? Because some things you just don't talk about. Perhaps to very close friends and family, but not in the big bad blogosphere.

One thing I will say is this - you get one life. Use it wisely.

I had some more profound statements to make but to be honest they flew out the window as soon as the elation of actually being able to get on here sunk in.

One other thing though - kids are only young once. Time waits for no man (or woman for that matter). You may think you are proving a point. You are not. You are missing out. In a huge way. Don't. Because you don't have to.

And if you have something to say to someone, say it. For you know not what tomorrow may bring. And in that regard, remember that if you can't say something nice, tis best to say nothing at all.

So there you go. A blog full of riddles. If you work them out, good on you. If you don't, I truly hope that time favours you and allows you to work them out before it is too late.

And there endeth the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment