Saturday, September 22, 2012

When will I learn?

Apparently it hasn't happened yet. The learning bit I mean.

I still find it astounding that a simple "yes" is so difficult for some people to say, particularly when it is in response to an email, with photos, and the question is simply could you please confirm if you received the email.

And so I will quite obviously now go back to the plan of the last few months and simply refrain from sending anything. Because to be quite honest, I have no idea if it gets there anyway. It is sad because it is not I who will suffer as a result of that.

On a different note I am making traffic light jelly today in preparation for Angus's Cars party tomorrow. We already have traffic light cookies, and little teddy bears riding in milky bars. As for the main cake, well, that is yet to be done, but I am anticipating it will look little to nothing like the "picture" they kindly include with the tin of how it "should" look.

I guess I should keep trucking along with this birthday business.

Toodles for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment