Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Some random things

Today I thought I would let you in on some of the random things that have happened or the kids have said that I haven't mentioned to this point, just as a little break in the proceedings so to speak. Some are hilarious, some are odd, and some are rather disgusting, but then again children can be now can't they?

Lexi likes to tell me about her bum. As you would. Some of the phrases we have heard of late are "mum, my bum, it STINKS" (and she wasn't wrong). The other day she excitedly came up to me and said "mummy, mummy, my bum, I've done farts, and wees AND poos!!" She was most proud.

Tabitha has also lately taken to advising me she has done a poo. It's fairly handy actually, although I must admit she doesn't really need to tell me....it is fairly obvious.....

I sneezed today. Tabitha said "Bless you". Lexi looked at me with a smile and said "you're a dag."

Lexi got a toy kitchen for her birthday, which she adores (yay!). First thing she said as she started playing with it? "Oh it's hot, I burned my finger." Wonder where she got that from..... She also made me a toy coffee this morning. Gotta love that kid. Tabitha is intent on feeding me for some reason, keeps bringing a spoon over and saying "want some?" whilst shoving the spoon in my mouth.

There were plenty more things I wanted to write here but I'm going to have to pop these children to bed soon so should flee. But I might do this again soon.......love the random things they do and say.

No comments:

Post a Comment