Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm going to take a break

Life is full of drama. There is the drama that happens just from every day goings on, but there is also the drama that others create.

I am at a point in my life where I don't need that extra drama. I'm big enough and ugly enough to call a spade a spade and if something doesn't seem kosher I will say so. I'm also not willing to compromise my beliefs, nor am I willing to go against my 'gut feeling', because it has got me through 37 years pretty damn well and I trust it.

For the most part life ticks on, people come and people go. Other times the clock stops for a bit, regroups, then winds itself up to start again.

I need some time to stop, regroup, wind myself up and start again. So I'm taking it. I'm not sure how long I'll be on hiatus. Might be a day, might be a week, might be a month.

But rest assured I will be back.

1 comment: