Thursday, March 3, 2011

This Saturday coming

the three mini ones and myself are going to be a part of the Relay for Life , a fabulous effort to raise money for cancer research.

I personally have had friends and family members who have fought battles with cancer, some of whom have survived, some who have not.

If you are able, clicking on the link will allow you to donate to this fabulous cause.

If not, please support the Relay and the efforts of the Cancer Council by attending one of the Relays, or being a part of Daffodil Day or any of the other superb fundraising efforts undertaken by the Cancer Council.

My almost completely sleepless night last night was brought into perspective when I received an email from the organisers of the Relay in which we are taking part and the realisation that there are people out there fighting for their lives. And here I am complaining that I need sleep.

Perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment