Thursday, December 9, 2010

Do you ever have days

when basically as soon as your eyes open you know the day is going to be crap?

If the answer is no then I don't believe you.

If the answer is yes, and that happened to you this morning, as it did to me, I would love to hear how it pans out... cos so far for me it ain't getting a great deal more hopeful.....save for the Red Bull in front of me. I do however smell like coffee as I wore that, and have just, at 6.38am, turned on the air conditioning because I'm sweating like a sumo in a sauna. And it just gets better....

Cooking today? Hell no. How on earth are we expected to cook on days like today? And in Queensland for some unknown reason people seem to have an aversion to those air sucker things over ovens and stovetops, so there is really no hope.

After my one night of Angus sleeping through he went back to not sleeping through. Up at 1 then again at 5. Oh well. The 5 o'clock rising is the one that annoys me because I believe that it was 99.9% due to an alarm "mistakenly" going off. And don't get me started on that.

I feel I should try and get as much done while I'm in my angry mood as possible. I have a habit of cleaning like a woman possessed when I'm angry. And so it pays to channel it as much as I can because at the end of the day, even though I'll be hot and annoyed and basically pissed off with the world, at least the house will be clean.

I shall leave you with a lesson. If your children do not like cheese sandwiches, cutting the sandwiches out with cookie cutters to resemble stars will not change the amount your children like said sandwiches, however it will make them look a lot prettier when your daughter holds it over the edge of the tray and lets it fall to the ground.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment