Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I love mother nature

I really do. But seriously, sometimes, I think wtf is going on??

There is a bird. It is a sparrow, or something sparrowesque. And it just keeps on bashing against the window. Granted there is light behind the window and it is dark outside but for crying out loud bird, if you couldn't get through the glass the first time odds are you aren't going to get through it the next time, or the next time, or the next time.

Maybe it is a velociraptor reborn. They test for every sign of weakness. Tabitha is a velociraptor. She keeps testing things till finally she sees the point of weakness then she goes for it. Like that one time you forget to snib the door, and next thing you hear footsteps running up and down the veranda. Or the time you forget to shut the toilet door and you hear the sounds of the toilet brush and a gleeful Tabitha playing with same. Joyous.

She will always test for weakness.

Agh I should be in bed. But I'm worried still about the cyclone so googling (bad idea, google is actually the devil in case you wondered). But I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. The only things keeping them open is the incessant bashing of that idiot bird against the window. So I figure if I go to bed and turn the light off maybe stupid bird will stop trying to shorten its beak.

We shall see hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment