Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bounce bounce bounce a ball

Bouncing's so much fun. Use your wrist your hand or fist and keep it on the run. Showing my age, memories of Miss Helena and Romper Room come flooding back. Mini chick decided to bring the large ball out into the lounge room tonight. Such a happy little face, and giggles to match, holding a massive bouncy ball out in front of her.

Sadly the distance between the sofa and chair was not quite as wide as the bouncy ball. And thus with Tabitha walking forwards to the centre of the room, between the sofa and chair, which, as mentioned, is deceptively small a gap, said bouncy ball stopped quite abruptly, laughing Tabitha close behind, and said laughing Tabitha duly kept walking, bounced backwards off the ball and landed ass first on the floor. And yes, she was upset. And yes, I did laugh, until I cried, while trying to comfort her, with Lexi coming up to me, on seeing me crying, patting me on the back and saying "aaaaaw baby".

Gotta love my kids.

And tonight I should be asleep, again, but I'm not. All three mini ones are spinning zeds in a fierce way, I watched "the Truth about Charlie" which was actually pretty good considering it was a remake of one of the classics which, by the way, I haven't seen, but the remakes are never as good, and chilled. Poor bloke copped a kick in the kneecap by a wayward horse hoof so has toddled off to the hospital and I just don't think I can sleep, because much as I am tired and value my sleep, I value the knowledge that my man is okay just a teensy bit more. So I'm going to wait and make sure he is.

There was no cheesecake today, except if you count eating. I didn't eat it but the comments I received were "it tastes much better than it looks" and "it's very rich, and I'm savouring it, that's why I'm taking so long to eat it". So take that as you will. I shall take it as a cheesecake baker I am not, and next time feel the need to bake cheesecake I might just jump into the car and visit the shop that holds itself quite well in bearing the name 'o cheesecake and do it that way.

So for now, I bid you adieu, and might see what other classic films Hollywood has attempted to ruin.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment