Monday, November 15, 2010

Retribution

It is always risky to make statements publicly lest there be some form of retribution. It appears that this has been the case I'm sad to say, however it is surprising the source of the backlash.

It appears that the mosquitoes can either read or have become smarter overnight for I now have bites on my thighs, stomach and backside. Definitely gone for the fleshy areas now. Oh, there are still some "slow" ones as I also have fresh bites on my chin, elbow and calf, but I'm pretty sure he's the one I squashed this morning.

I'm winding that bug again. Still. Pretty soon it's either going to turn into a butterfly and disappear without a trace, or Tabitha is going to sit on it. Same end result.

I'm still hungry. I haven't managed to work out what to eat yet. But I have fed the kids and had a shower so I figure I'm already doing better than some mornings. Mini dude's having a swing, mini chick is roaming around aimlessly. She barely touched her bottle or her breakfast this morning, which for her is very unusual. Poor baby. Lexi, well, she's being Lexi, gallivanting all over the house, falling over her feet every few minutes, and every other minute bringing the bug in to be wound up. That bug must die. I don't care how it happens, but it will happen. But you didn't hear it from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment