Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mosquitoes

are annoying little bastards, to put it mildly. But the mosquitoes in Mackay I swear are quite mentally challenged. They'd have to be.

If I were a mosquito I would find the fattest, juiciest part of someone's anatomy and strike there, drinking till I nearly explode and then flying off in a blood induced drunken stupor, happily resting and not needing to feed for quite some time.

But no, not the moronic Mackay mosquitoes. I have bites on my heel, the sole of my foot, my right shoulder blade, behind my ear and on the top of my head.

Idiots.

And yes, they are itchy. I'm hoping the beer works like an antihistamine. Surely it would. If it doesn't, well, at least they shouldn't itch as much. Or won't hurt as much when I scratch them. You'd think. Worth a try though. Definitely.

I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment