Thursday, November 4, 2010

The first!!!

Well, here it is, the first post. And the commencement of my blogging journey. I'm not too sure what I'll actually be writing about, but, well, I'm happy to just go with the flow and see what happens.

Just to introduce myself, my name's Christy (I get called Christobelle quite a bit, thus the alias), I have three beautiful kids, Lexi (2.5), Tabitha (15 months) and Angus (6 weeks). Yes, I am busy. The first thing people say when they find out you have three under three is "gee you'll be busy". Genius isn't it? Funny, I would have thought I would have OODLES of spare time. How wrong could I be hey? Anyway, moving right along. I'm also studying for my Master of Commercial Law, hoping to finish that by the end of next year, but we shall see!!

Okay was hoping to make this post longer however have had a visit from one of my lovely daughters and it appears she is wearing a new fragrance, so I'll just go change that and try and pop back later.

Oh, and before I forget, I have an unhealthy fixation with and love of KFC. I think of it every day, and indulge in it far too often. But what can you do, we all have our vices.....

Until next time, that is all.

6 comments:

  1. WOOHOO I'm your first follower. YAY awesome blog name and awesome post...still laughing about the "new fragrance" hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay, I'm no 2 :) I love your fb statuses christy and I'm pickin up a good vibe from your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is too funny. You should do a little book like they do for the funny housemate stories that you keep on the coffee table to giggle about silly things. more importantly tho... write to KFC and I am sure they would make you a special deal given you must be their number 1 fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL that reminds me of "Misery".... I'm your number 1 fan...... :)

    ReplyDelete