Sunday, November 14, 2010

Conversations

I've been having an argument with myself for the last half hour or so as to whether or not I should write an entry before bed or not. Apparently I won.

For the record, three beers will make mosquito bites cease to itch. Well, at the very least it will make you stop thinking about them and place a rather nice squooshy kind of feeling around your body. No itching. Much better.

When I was at Target today I bought a replacement magna doodle thingy for the girls. They have truly trashed the one they have so it was time for a replacement. And so in the door I walked with this fandangled thing and both girls were eyes wide and in sheer awe of this new toy, complete with two little stampy things to draw on the pristine surface with.

That's where the fun began. We're trialing this concept called "sharing". Is it working? That depends upon what we are sharing, what time of day it is, and what mood we are in. So to state it simply, no. It was not working.

Lexi had first go. Tabitha was not happy. Lexi was. 10 minutes later it was Tabitha's turn. Tabitha was happy. Lexi was not. Then Lexi went and got one of Tabitha's water bottles. Tabitha accidentally dropped the magna doodle on the ground. Lexi, stealth chick, popped in as quick as you like and put the water bottle in front of Tabitha and said "have a bottle". Tabitha of course was rapt to get a bottle of water, gladly took it, and Lexi grabbed the magna doodle and buggered off with an enormous smile on her face.

Ah yes. That's my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment