Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sometimes you need to take big bites

You will often hear people say "wow you don't think you've bitten off more than you can chew do you?". Basically it's their way of saying "there's no way in hell you'll do that". I got this reaction when I told people that I was starting my Master of Commercial Law in July of this year, at 7 months pregnant with two toddlers.

Well, I just got the results for my first Masters subject. I got a HD (High Distinction).

So to those people I say, very maturely, ner ner ner ner ner.

Sometimes you need to push the boundaries a bit. You'll be surprised what you can achieve.....

2 comments:

  1. Well done christy u should be so proud of yourself and I Agree na na nér nér lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. you tell then hunny; you deserve a medal xoxo

    ReplyDelete